Cream of Broccoli Soup
|Broccoli cut||500 gms|
|Garlic, sliced||5 cloves|
|Olive oil||2 tbs|
|Salt & pepper||to taste|
|Fresh cream and broccoli florests to garnish.|
1) Heat olive oil in a large pan, add garlic and saute till golden. Do not brown, that will make it bitter.
2) Add broccoli and stir. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, add water and cook until tender, but firm.
3) Transfer broccoli and some of the liquid into a blender; add milk and blend until smooth and of desired thickness. Add more water if needed.
4) Pour back in saucepan and heat on low flame.
5) Serve hot, garnished with a dollop of fresh cream and broccoli florets.