|Vegetable stock||1 lts|
|Olive Oil||2 tbs|
|Garlic finely chopped||2 tbs|
|Carrots, finely diced||1|
|Onion, finely diced||1|
|Zucchini, finely diced||1|
|Fresh basil, chopped||1 tbs|
|Potato, finely diced||1|
|Penne pasta (very sml. grains of pasta||1/2 Cup|
|Plum tomatoes finely diced||500 gms|
|Salt & pepper||to taste|
|Grated parmesan and a sprig of parsley to garnesh|
1) Bring stock to boil, lower heat and leave to simmer for 15 mins.
2) Simmer for 15 mins
3) Heat oil and add garlic, carrots, celery, onion, zucchini and basil.
4) Add to stock and simmer until vegetables are almost tender, stirring constantly.
5) Add Potato & Pasta, stirring until both are cooked.
6) Add tomatoes, simmer until cooked and season with salt and pepper to taste.
7) Garnish with grated parmesan and parsley sprig, and serve.